Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Weirdness strikes.

Alrights and again, i failed to keep my blog alive.
This is extremely sadening.

LOL.
Anyways, i went online to Gaia Online today. It's like been a long time since i went online to this fourm game.

It was in 2005, when i first started playing this fourm game.
I was 10, 10 year olds wouldn't really like going to fourms and like talking about stuff.


I was 10, and i loved roleplaying for some reason, i was seriously naive and i loved to talk about boys when i was young.


Therefore, i when i was 10 i used to have crushes easily and in that fourm game journal thingy i found something.

I couldn't belive it either. -.-
10 year olds, writing something so short on a journal and whats more she even said she met a cute guy.

LOL, omg.
I forgot my other account login name, i was sure that it was lxJojoxl but i just couldn't login this is seriously so sad. D:
I'm having a fever, my temp is like 38.8 and no one knows but you guys reading. :B
Watching Singapore Idol with mummy now, i really hope Duane Ho makes it through he's singing is like so extremely awsome, i wish i could learn how to sing like that.
I might be making another song cover tomorrow or later.
Lets just see how im feeling later. :B
Okay, since this blog is finally revived again, i'm just gonna go now.
I'll go find out my other Gaia Online login name.
I seriously forgot, omfg. D:

Good luck to me.
With Love,
♥Stacey.