Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies




And so today, i learnt how to make my Converse shoe look nicer, how? Simple by just beautifying your shoe laces. I went on Youtube a searched for a video and sure enough there was one about making your shoes look nicer. My shoe laces look so nice now, it was so simple to do. I didn't bother doing those complicated ones cause i was lazy so i did this super simple one instead. :D

I posted a new video on Youtube as well. It's a cover of the Fruits Basket Opening Theme. A super big dedication list to go with this video. Enjoy!





I really don't have anything much to say, so imma go now. [:

Be yourself. That is something that you can do better than any other. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that.
Honestly this is the only thing you can do the best.
Realize that you have Real Eyes that can spot Real Lies.
Spot them yourself, find your true friend. Someone you can trust, forever.


With Love,
♥Stacey.