Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Revival

So it seems that i'm back huh? :D

The Revival of my blog, why you ask? Because i felt that i should let everyone know how i am, and i'm fine. I hope that you guys don't have to worry about me about "that". I'm pretty sure i'll be fine. It's nice to know there's people actually worrying about me, i don't really feel alone like i used to feel. This feeling is so much warmer, i'm glad. Why i'm glad? A few reasons actually, one is because i finally knew the truth, atleast now i know that he's not like that. I'm sorry, i said what i used to said it's just that i really didn't know. Atleast now i do, thats why i'm happy. I'm really sorry i misunderstood alot of things, but i'm still slightly confused, you said those things but you sometimes call me kiddo and stuff, it's weird. Well, it doesn't matter anymore. :D

I hope my blog looks nicer now! I'm gonna cute everything short because i'm really super tired and yeah, so goodbye.

The things you love, cherish it forever because you'll never really know how your feelings are till their out from your reach. Thats why, i'm going to cherish everyone now. I don't want to feel as if their hard to reach out, ever.

With Loves,
♥Stacey.