Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post this rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules.
Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.

10 Random Facts about me.


1. I'm currently in Brunei.

2. I'm missing someone this very second.

3. I have werid sense in fashion.

4. I love Orange.

5. I hope to catch fireworks with someone soon.

6. I want to play Cooking Mama now.

7. I love chicken, yes, no, both eating and not eating them.

8. I love my friends.

9. I'm bad at putting makeup on.

10. I've never tired Flying-Fox before.



1.Who's the person that tagged you?
Me, Myself and I.

2. Relationship between you and him/her?
I think it's good, i often sleep together with her, though i think she's weird. Shhh, she snores when she's super tired.

3. Three impressions of him/her?
; -Bites nails- What to do, what to do.
; YOU WHAT?! -Slaps- Oops, Sorry.
; -Crys- Noooo, i don't want to, nononononononono, never.

4. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Continously slap her?

5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
Hello Joshua, I love you. :D

6. Characteristic i like about myself?
Hyper, Friendly (?)

7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
Stupidity.

8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
Umm, Hi. Can we please continue being friends like how we used to? -smiles-

9. What do people feel about you?
I think they'd feel happy around me, probably because of my randomness?

10. Your crush?
I have no crush, but a love?
Yes, Joshua Ho. :D

11. Pass this to 10 people ;
1 Joshua
2 Fiona
3 Aslah
4 Vanessa
5 Edwin
6 Francis
7 Wen Qian
8 Lokkie
9 Jocelyn
10 Kelly

12. If 5 & 7 were together?
I'd go berserk. Eddy is not for her, he's for JX.

13. who does 5 like?
JX. :x

14. What colour does 9 like?
She used to like Hot Pink, not sure now.

15. Say something about 8?
I hope your alright. :l

16. Who is 2?
Fiona, my used to be bestfriend.
Though, to me she still is, cause she promised. BFF.

17. Talk about 3.
Trustable.

18. Who is 10's best friend?
Chloe, i think.

19. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
Lokiie, LOL ! :D

20. What colour does 4 like?
No idea. o-o

21. Is 4 single?
Guess so.

22. Your relationship with 1.
Boyfriend and Girlfriend. :D

23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?
No. -.-

24. 9's surname?
Sieow! Jocelyn Sieow. [:

25. 7's nickname?
Not sure.. AhQian? :X

26. Say something to 8.
I'm RANDOM.

27. Say something to help 9.
Must take care of your new Aiai. (:

28. Who do i admire?
Everyone! :D

29. Where does 1 live?
Bukit Gombak.

30. 10 of them know who you like?
Joshua. :D

31. Say something to 6 when you see him/her.
Bearbear.

32. 10's spouse?
No idea. :D