Okay, once again a super big sorry that i've not been keeping my blog alive. The reason why was that i'm currently doing this Habbo fansite thats named HabboDistrict. It's url is www.habbo-district.co.cc we're using "co.cc" now is because that we have not enough cash at the moment for ".com" so we're actually waiting till somewhere around Hari raya before we can actually get www.HabboDistrict.com up. That url is currently booked that is why there's a few advertisments there. Okay, i really wanted to post about what happend two days ago and i'll be telling you guys by pictures. :D
First of all, we started off by holding a meeting for HabboDistrict which actually ended up that only the Founders went, sooo it's a Founders Meeting? I have no idea well, we actually went to Sentosa, Siloso Beach and swam. I actually wanted to bear a Bikini there but there was two guys and a girl so i thought i'd should play on the safe side, so i actually wore somee other clothes instead.
After swiming on our first place, we actually walked further down to find a better spot. Joshua start taking random photos and yeah, my face was all scruntched up. Joshua looked so so so, cute.
He actually asked me to turned and i smiled and what a lovely picture of the scenery, don't you think? :D
We started taking pictures of Aslah, and he seemed so emo. :l

I actually edited his picture on this one, look at the one above for orginal. Lipstick, blush, longer hair, big boobs and a huge ass crack, every weird people's dream. LOL. xD

I have no idea why, but i actually ended up kissing Joshua on the camrea and i actually looked like a pig in that photo so i edited it. Look at his super happy, shy, ackward smile. LOL, so hilarious but cute. :D
I can't get rid of him in my mind and if you actually read my previous posts on the blog which talked about me having a malay boyfriend, thats Aslah. He was my boyfriend for awhile but i didn't really love him that much. I can't belive he actually gave me up to Joshua, he told be it'll be better since i actually liked Joshua more and he was right. I actually forgoten about Shamus thanks to Joshua. I can't belive i actually got over Shamus, it thought it would be super duper hard but yeah. I definately love Joshua lots, no denying. :D
Anyways, after roaming around on the beach we actually rinsed outselves and went for a walk and Aslah got even more emo as we walked, i found out the reason but i'm not going to tell you guys.
Eventally we went home, we took the sky train back and Joshua started taking random photos again. :l
Okay moving on, the day before that, i think? Joshua actually took a picture of random stuffs and edited it, it was kinda erotic but we have a good laugh. Okay why Joshua said he was a Banana it's because his nickname was recently Banana aka. Nana and his habbo user is actually iBananaCx. Woahs, Scott's MR.Bean. LOL.
Wells something weird actually happend, i was told to keep the radio alive so i'm actually keeping the radio on, on Auto DJ and i acutally muted it awhile and i un-muted it and Insomia by Crag David was acutally playing, so random. But yeahs, i guess i have Insomia. :D
I'll go off now, Good nights.
P.S. All pictures by Joshua Ho. :D
With Loves,
♥Stacey.