Alright, so today i woke up at like 10.50am(?)
It was totally bright, i woke Emma up and went to pick up scott, while we were driving we didn't talk and the only thing going through my mind was like "Chicken... chicken.. chicken chicken chicken." I have totally no idea why it was in my mind and yeahs, soon we reached the school.
Yeahs, Emma started making weird faces so i took a picture of her making a face, it was reaally really funny and when scott got into the car we drove to IMM at Jurong.
We ate at IMM's kopidiam and yeahs, it's my first time trying Moutain Dew, taste nice actually just like Sprite only with a little more lemon zest. Really really good. You should try it. :D
and after we've done that i went to Daiso, i spent like $8 on a mini chalkboard, some chalk and a notebook for school. I wonder if i'll actutally use the notebook for school, afterall i'm such a slacker. LOL.

Well, yeah. Anyways i was talking to Eddy bro and our conversation was kinda funny! LOL.
Sooooo, i took a picture of it. Click please. :D
I have a song to share today, so please listen.
"I'm sorry to say, i'm really just a loser who's getting in your way. I think you've forgoten all of your plans, see you never meant to be here and i think you should know, you're better off alone."
Yeahs, todays post is really really short and i plan on keeping it that way for today.
Byes everyone.
With Loves,
♥Stacey.