Alrighty, so today i'll probably be saying stuff to my cherished friends. (:
I might be very close to them but they have made me smile alot.
The cheer, it doesn't matter that we've lost. It was fun wasn't it? :D
These are the Thankyous i want to say to my classmates/schoolmates.
Claris ;
Thank you, for accpeting me. I know you didn't really like me in the beginning. But, Thank you for giving me a chance.
Edmund ;
Your the one who usually came to me in the beginning of this year. Used to talk alot about Art, i like your art. Even if people start hating you i'll still be your friend okays? Don't worry about it too much.
Faiqah ;
We used to hang around together in recess, wasn't it fun? Thank you being my friend and classmate it was fun when we had the time together, thankyou. :D
Francis ;
Didi, it was fun these 2 years. No, we've been friends longer than this together with your sisters and yeah lets continue this friendship. XiaoPangXie! Keep smiling! :D
Gibson ;
Thank you for making fun of me, it was just something for you to say right? You didn't really want to insult us. You just wanted us to notice you right? Its fun when you insult me. It's fun arguing with you, i didn't mean it at all. All the best on PSLE.
Jaren ;
Your the quiet one, usually don't say much do you? But it was fun when we used to hang around the playground with the rest. You really seemed like you had fun, i had fun. :D
Jeremy ;
When i think about it now, it's all so funny. How we used to act around each other, Friendly then we kept are Distance and then Normal. Being friendly was fun but it had too many weird stuff happening, probably Normal is better. Thank you though. :D
JiaQi ;
Thank you for noticing me and being nice to me. It was fun when everyone was together. How i wish we were all together for us cause it's fun. :B
Jimson ;
Didi, i really don't have much to say but please be nice to Kelly meimei. She has her rights to be angry and i shouldn't really be talking about this now but. Take care alright? :D
Ryan ;
Hello, The Lion! LOL. I really wanna keep in touch with you, your really very funny. I can't think about anything much but everytime i think about the things you'd used to do, i laugh. It's so funny how i think of it, it's super funny. Keep in touch. :D
Sarah M. ;
We're not that close but it's funny during those times, normally people who aren't that close can't think of anything much but i wanna say, even though we aren't close it makes me smile because your there. Thankyou.
Sarah P. ;
THE COOKIEMONSTA! It's funn with you around. Please stay in touch with meee, and i miss you too okays? I'll always miss you! cause your nice, sweet and nice ~ ! Take care alrighty?
Serene ;
Hello Monkey, kidding. It's fun seeing you laugh. Smile more, it suits you! We'll stay in touch i know we will. :D
Amanda ;
I know we're not close but thank you for being there.
Kelly ;
Meimei, i wont be in this school anymore. You'll be there on your own, please take care of yourself cause i can't see/know whats going on anymore. I can't help you much. So you have to be a very big girl and choose your decissions wisely. But, i'll be at the sidelines if you need any help okay? I love youu meimei. :D
Joshua ;
GOODBYE ~ JK seriously, kidding. o-o"
We're going to the same school together right? Promise me we will. I don't wanna go to Perth, more like i'm not going anymore. But if i actually do, please take care of yourself. I wanna stick with youu cause only you gave me those feelings that no one can give me. In the past, i used to treat you wrongly. I'm sorry. I wanna keep in touch even if i'm going. One last thing. I Love You!