I want you to know how much i miss you, How much i need you.
How much i feel like crying.
It's cold in Perth, whats colder is being away from you.
Mr. iloveyou, alot.
You complained my post was shortt, so i'll try to make it longer cause you want me to.
Do you get joy from reading my posts? Or does it make you wanna cry.
I need to know..
You saw me, the true me, the complete me, 101%.
1% more than you had to see, a person i was back then and i swore never to be again.
I'm sorry, i let you hear what you did this morning.
Did it hurt you? I said "Let's break up." , did tears run through your eyes?
I think it did, it probably did. I'm Sorry.
I can't be a good girlfriend to you, i can't be everything you desire.
I'm sorry, i don't think these sorrys come out much to you cause i say it too much right?/
But i'm at lost, i seriously don't know how to make it up to you cause i love you.
You said nothing, but i'm curious.
I always was, i'm selfish. I'm also naive.. and an idiot.
I'm sorry.
BLAH ENOUGH ~
too much emotional-ness.
I SHALL STOP.
I'm staying at Costasloe Beach House/Villa at Marine Parade, Perth.
It's so damn coldddd.
It's like 10 degrees now? Probably dropping.
So freaking coldddddddd, i need a jacket.
I need domo... O_O"
(YOU HEARD NOTHING, SAY YOU DID THEN DIE.)
Looking at the waves, it seems to be crashing rather roughly.
Clouds are so fluffy, but i think it's freezing.
I dare not go outside to look, i seriously need a heater and a warm bath.
Is it gonna snow? It feels like it.
I hope it snows though. :B
I wanna eat, i'm so hungry.
Probably eating Fish and Chips later, typical aussie food.
It makes yah grow farrrrrrt. Uhh, Fat. :B (Teeheehee.)
I heard they sell nice Skateboards here, i wanna buy.
I also wanna see people doing Kite-Surfing i heard it's kinda fun.
I wonder is Uncle Matt will buy me a camera, if he does i'll post up pictures.
I wanna buy a skateboard too, i heard it's nice here.
I ALSO NEED A SWEATER/JACKET/HOODIE.
I needdaa warm clothessss.
I wanna see people do Melbourn Shuffle/Hardstyle Shuffle or even C-Walk. :B
I hope they teach meeeee.
Imma go wrap myself in my babeh blanket. (yes, i brought it. & yes, imma baby. :3)
Buh-byehs. :3
With Loves,
♥Stacey.