Do you think it went to far?
you said you were worried and once again i'm here to say that it'll be fine!
I watched an Ichii Anime by accident. D:
i thought it'll be like shown once on accident and then moving on to like school life romance.
i thought it'll be like shown once on accident and then moving on to like school life romance.
The anime is called, Kanokon: Manatsu no Daishanikusai.
EROTIC ANIME. D:
EROTIC ANIME. D:
Moving on, i got hungry so i ate cup noodle.
Muuuuusshhrooooomm Chicken!
It was delicious.
I'm bored and sleepy now and i think my arms and hands are starting to ache.
so, i'm gonna cut it short here and go to sleep now. (:
Gd'night, Oyasuminasai-desu. :B
With Loves,
♥Stacey
Muuuuusshhrooooomm Chicken!
It was delicious.
I'm bored and sleepy now and i think my arms and hands are starting to ache.
so, i'm gonna cut it short here and go to sleep now. (:
Gd'night, Oyasuminasai-desu. :B
With Loves,
♥Stacey