Friday, March 20, 2009

Okay, i'm now a days lazy to reply you all in my Tag Board.
And some of you don't have blogs, so i'll start using the posts. [:
Okay, and my later Events, i'll post them later.
Cause, nothing nice has happend yet. :X


Taggers words;

{jimson} : Stacey is Choi Bu Right!!!!!!!!come and vote
Eh, wth. I'm not a Chio bu larhhs and vote what siahs? :X
Your chio bu also can spell wrongly. LOLs ?

jin kai : lol lol Jie Famous ar!
LOL, where got. I very noob, very un-noticeable derhhs. [:
jin kai : CEY Jie pretty lai de lol =DD
Awws, thankiiehs didi <3

Guest : do u still rem me ma?? oo..oo
LOL, say your name larhh.
benjamin : sry i nv say my name =X
Urhh, oh. x_x OF COURSE LARHH. [:

[3]mo[B]0iy[L]unn!!...-_-''' : Hi!...Stacey
Hi Jinglun. [:
[3]mo[B]0iy[L]unn!!...-_-''' : Whr is my house key
Ploxzxz, at my house. I lazy go out. D:
[3]mo[B]0iy[L]unn!!...-_-''' : i now very upset coz Bicycle lost
Sorrieh larhhs. D:
[3]mo[B]0iy[L]unn!!...-_-''' : becoz nvr gv back key
SORRY. x_x
[3]mo[B]0iy[L]unn!!...-_-''' : T_T
.__.
[3]mo[B]0iy[L]unn!!...-_-''' : It not ur fault
Orhhs.. (dots.)