Hye! i haven't be blogging lately yeahs?
I'm gonna start blogging now-a-days,
Okay. Yesterday Henry and Jing Lun started toning at my house.
So in the morning he started telling me that i started kicking him, (LOL?)
Anyways your wondering how could i have kicked him right?
Cause we're all sleeping on the same bed. (Kinda?)
Don't go thinking all looney now. (D:)
It's nothing of the sort.
Oh yeah! you seen my blog right? (well, obviously. >.>)
YES YES, DOMOKUN <3
AND TO THAT DEDICATED PERSON. I LOVE YOU. <3 [:
Ohh, i love you so ~
I love that song. [:
Oh yeah, in the morning Joeson called me aswell.
He asked me some stuff about Pet Society.
Ohh, and the day before i wasat Yew Tee.
I was angry at two people so i ran away.
In my first attept to run away i fell down.
Then people tried to rush over to help me.
By then my knee actually hurted alot. but i didn't really care.
So i just ran and ran, far away as i possiblely could.
Spancer tried to stop me, but i just ran the other way.
Then i saw Jing Lun and Henry then i just ran up the lift.
I pressed Levels 2 ,8 ,9 ,10 and 11. I alighted at level 8
and ran down the stairs until level 6.
i ran up and down then i fell down the stairs. (>.>)
then i went to level 2 and hid at the stairs near the playground.
Then yeahs, i called Francis. ( although i didn't know why i called.)
proberbly cause i got lonely? (:X)
Anyways, the first time i called Francis kept passing the phone here and there.
Then i heard that Henry, Jing Lun and my Brother were coming to look for me.
So i immediately hang up the phone.
Then i heard them pass by, i kept quiet.
Then i called Francis back, then Jimson and Jeremy tried to find me, but the ran the wrong way.
Then sooner or later Henry and Jing Lun found me.
They stood there and kept talking to me.
I kept saying sorry. But i don't think they actually listend.
HarhHarhs, So yeah i went back home soon after that.
I actually know who i truely love well, it was after i was alone when i realised it.
But i'm not sure if i should tell him.
Urhh.. i really wanna keep it short so, Byeess.
XOXO,
Stacey. <3>