Tuesday, March 31, 2009


LOL, Kei is like soo eff-ing cute lurhhs.

FYI (for your infomation), he's a guy. X:
he looks like a girl lahh,
i'm so jealous of him.
Perfect Skin,
Perfect Hair,
Perfect Eyes,
Oh gawrd.
i'm eff-ing jealous ! D: !

LOL, and i'm in need of LURVV.
I need L-O-V-E.
I wanna feel love-d D: !
Oh gawd. I think i'm gonna go despo liao.
Lawls.

I wanna have a long fringe :D !
or hair,
ee, anything will do.
As long my hair not short can liao.
i'm gonna end it short cause later got school :X
lalalas,

Taggers Words;

Lokiie : hihi aunt!!
Since when i your aunt? Uhh, oh yeah.
Luls, hye niece ! [:


Jocelyn : harlos^^
Hye Joyce ! :D

[3]mo[B]0iy[L]unn!!...-_-''' : Stacey Ur Cat So Cute!
Luls, Thanks :D !

V A N E S S A : i want your cat. RAWRRRRRRr<-small 'r' incase you say tooo fierce d:
My Jadey, ish NFS (not for sale) BLEAHS, get your own. Nyah ! :3

SABRINA : eeks! :D the cat is just so adorable stace! :D anws, nice song <3
Ehhh, Thanks ! :D x2.
Combo? Luls. :X

[3]mo[B]0iy[L]unn!!...-_-''' : Nice Song!
Thanks ! :D

henry : nice blog hhaa
Thanks again ! :D

Derrick♠ : hello domo LOL . please relink derrick ! :D
Ohaiyou, Yessir right away. :X !
Derrick♠ : >> x-seventhheaven.blogspot.com <<
Yeah luhhs, D: ! LOL .