Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hye hye . [:
Okay, Okay. FOR THE LAST TIME, Benben is a made up person.
He is a made up persooon. I found out Jimson and Bernice's Blogg. [:
Talking to him on the phone, i was singing my blog song. THEN (!) he told me to
stop singing cause the mirror will break. Then i said "sua, i don't sing anymore." then
he said that he was joking then he said my singing was very cute. I felt quite happy.
AND NOW, he's mocking me calling me Stacey, teh-ci , pepsi etc.. (LOL)
My mummy help me Iron my hair straight just now.
Photobucket
See see, Ugly annot? [:
Anyways, anyways ! Tomorrow is anyone free? [:
I wanna go out. [:
I also met this guy on AuditionSea, he's Sec 4 (16yrs old) from Pioneer Secondary School.
Doing 'N' level this year and he's from, N/A obviously. and and his name is Brian Teo :D
Everyone (!) Say HYE to Brian Teo. [:
I joined a new FAM, -StarBucks- . w00ts. [:
Okays okays, Jimson and Jing Lun mai emo liao lerhhs. [:
Cheer up ! I'll always be here for you. ;D
and and..
TXS forever yeahhs? [:
Oh, it stands for Tiong Xim Siblings. HOI, you guys better not steal the name hurhhs.
People who are in TXS are..
Zhi Wei, Francis, Jeremy, Jimson, Joeson and Me. [:
Oh oh, i'm inlove with DOMOKUNN. <33 [:
Blahs & Blahs. Jimson ssaid he wanted to eat me. OMG. :X
He said my picture very cute. w00ts. [:
He keeps asking me to login into Pet Society and send him letters. ;D
LOL, shyt. He called me irritating. I'm not lurhhs. D:
He's now reading my Posts [:
He's very cute lehhs. [:
Cute cute, Jimson ;D && Joeson.
Bleahhs. :P
They sure scold me derhhs. ;D
Heys, Jimson ( ! ) I'm sorry for making you cry that time.
I wont make you cry lerhh. [:

As your Jiejie*, i shall take care of you. [:
Blahhs, stopping now.
Buaaiiehhs.

Love, Staceeeeey. <3>