Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sorry i didn't blog again, very very super duper busy like mad.
Your wondering what i'm busy with right? I'm busy feeding the chickens! (:D)
Joking! (LOLs) I'm busy studying arhs. I'm a 101% Study holic lerhs.
This is thanks to someone, who made me follow his/her example.
I'm going to let you guys figure this out by yourself. (:

TO THAT PERSON OUT THERE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! <33>Okay, the first thing i'm gonna do now is..
SURPORT Xenia's Blogshoppppiieee!

http://www.x3shoppingspree.blogspot.com/ !!

http://www.x3shoppingspree.blogspot.com/ !!

http://www.x3shoppingspree.blogspot.com/ !!

http://www.x3shoppingspree.blogspot.com/ !!

http://www.x3shoppingspree.blogspot.com/ !!

Fabulous buys are there! Quite Cheap as well (:D)


Okay done suporting!

Now, Just now i was trying to make a blogskin and it didn't turn out right.
So nevermind la, i redo again and for the second try it was the samething, thrid try nearly got it, i got fustrated and just shut down the whole computer.
It took me likee 4/5 hours trying to make blogskins. Damn tiring.


I'm DAMN happy cause CNY is coming :D
TOMORROWS THE DAY! CNY. One Day.
Hongbao all come in! Happy laarhs.
Got moneeyy, first thing i wanna buy is.. A SKATEBOARD :D

Gong xi fa cai, hong bao na lai,
mei you hong bao, bu neng jin lai.
(Quoted from one teacher)

Gong xi fa cai, hong bao na lai,
mei you hong bao, wo men gei ni blackeye.
(Quoted from like alot of people?)

Then begining of the new year, people were saying Happy New Year, pull your ear.
Now, the name thing is happening with CNY. Abit irritating larhs.

I've nothing much to say now soooooo, BUH-BUAAIIIs.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR-EVE. :] <3