Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Okay..



So today, i had alot of things to blog about but,

i had to have this big fight with my mom and ended up not talking to her for like 6hrs.

I was fumming and staying angry for the whole 6 hours

and eneded up forgeting everything i wanted to write in my blog.

Kinda sad actually, there was alot alot alot of things i wanted to say.

Now it's all flushed away into the toliet bowl. (T-T)



Hmm..



I'll talk about the fight then.

It all started at the bukit batok urmm.. place.

Somewhere, i have no idea whats the place called anyways.

Then then, i was eating Lontong, brother eating Nasi Lamak and mummy was eating Mee Soto.

So, i started talking about moving house.

Then she was saying i had to keep the new house clean, yade yade yada.

I was just replying to her with a 'uhh.' and 'orh.' some kinda animal i am.

LOLs, so yeah.

Then i started talking about the computer being in my room and she said

it couldn't be in my room, so i was going "What the hell?" then i started listing reasons so that the computer could be in my room.

Still didn't succeed, nevermind.

THEN! she when on saying that the XBOX360 (my brothers) cannot be his room aswell ad of course he grumbled.

I thought i heard him cursing softly.

Then we hoped back in the car not saying anything for the whole 6 hours.

Kinda stupid right? (==)

So in the end i ended up saying sorry to my mother and all was good.



Urhhs..

Still kinda sad lurhs. (T-T)

Cause of yesterday.

I went talking on and on and on to Benny.

Then i hung up when i was done.

Went back to msn.

Saw his Display Name, he was saying he was sad and needed someone to understand him i think?

In my mind i was going "Don't i understand him?","Doesn't he know?" i was thinking and thinking to myself.

Then i just suddenly called his house.

His brother picked up and passed the phone to him.

I asked him whats wrong.

He said nothing.

So okay larhs.

I said if he has any problems must tell me straight away.

I knew he had a problem, he just didn't want to tell me.

So in the end i said something wrong which runied our relationship.

I said "I think it's best if you don't love me anymore", then i hung up the phone without even saying goodbye.

Next day on Audi (today.), i talked to him.

He replied like abit no mood.

Then i looked at his Title, it said "Should i jio her or not?".

I was wondering if he was talking about me.

Then i said the samething again.

"don't love me le."

Then afterawhile his title changed again, i forgoten what it said but there was a '
But i really didn't mean what i said.

I loved him.. i really loved him.

I remember he was saying that he cried to sleep yesterday.

Then i just went on playing Audi with my Gan-Aiai and Vanessa.Y.

After awhile my aiai Disconnected, never came back.

We were playing UnionBattleParty.

Me and Vanessa was hacking, we hacked and hacked.

and lost. (TT) My dens flew.

Then okay la, he went offline.

Then i went offline.

Then i went back to MSN and started talking to Joycelyn.

After awhile she asked me for my new blog link.

So i gave it to her.

So i was bacically Blogging and MSNing at the sametime.

Abit tired la, so i'll just stop here.



Good night (: