Thursday, January 15, 2009

Guess what happened today! (==)

Mdm Kamissa appeared outside 6Foundation's classroom.
She called me to come out, so i did.
I thought she was going to scold me, cause i ponteng-ed school yestderday and the day before.
In the end it was only about Shi Min, about her stealing my file, she didn't.
Guess where i found my file? (==) Underneath her table.
Then, then today XiaoPanqXie (Francis) was giving out free marshmellows.
Then the marshmellow droped on Shi Min's table, no body want to take.
Then I took it, Francis told me to throw it away, so i did.
We ended up playing Virus, Shi min passed the virus to us, we pass to other people. Quite fun!

I moved house today. Damn tired lurhs. Atleast i finished all my homework in school. (Less tiring, more blogging :D!)
I get my own room, it's very big lurhs!
Who wanna come my house can tell me! :D
Big enough for like 8people to live in. (Max lerhs :X)
but we still have alot alot alot, of things to unpack.
TIRED, so tired that my body aching like mad.
I'll show you some pictures of the house next time, it's still to messy now. (:X)

I already know the top 3 secondary schools i want to go to, and they are..
1. Mayflower Secondary School
2. Bukit View Secondary School
3. Whitley Seconday School

Are my choices of school werid? I have no idea, you know. (TT)
Abit fustrated, i don't wanna be a retainee! I wanna go to secondary school already D: !

Hahas.. Said again..
In school i kept thinking of benben, in my head i'd felt like saying sorry over and over again, but this time i might not work.
Maybe he's already given up on me, what should i do.. i wanna cry.. yet i don't.
I wanna waste my tears on him, cause he's worth it.. i love him. i really do.
More than anything else.. i love him..