Okaay, I've beeen like super bored on not knowing what so writee soo..
I'll just do more quizes (:
Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post this rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules.
Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.
10 Random Facts about me.
1. My room's messy
2. I'm very stupid.
3. I have werid sense in fashion.
4. I love Grey.
5. I tend to over dose my medications sometimes.
6. I have a very huge craving to learn Violin.
7. I love going out.
8. I've normally been sleeping for more then 12 hours.
9. I'm bad at handwashing my clothes.
10. I've never tired Flying-Fox before.
1.Who's the person that tagged you?
Wen Qian.
2. Relationship between you and him/her?
I think it's okay, good, whatever. WTF is this question about again? (==)
3. Three impressions of him/her?
; - smells my hair - Seriously, he likes smelling my hair.
; - Stares and looks away - He's kinda shy.
; - Holds my hand and turns red - He's romantic yet shy. (:D)
4. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Cry! I can't be his enemy, i love him. ):
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
Helloh, Did you know that i like you very much? - gives a big smile -
6. Characteristic i like about myself?
Hyper, Cute, Loveable, BHB & Happy-go-lucky. (:D)
7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
Starts EMO-ing when i lost a person very dear to me.
8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
Urhh, hellohs. Can we continue being friends like how we used to? - Smile Smile -
9. What do people feel about you?
I think they'd feel happy, free maybe even forget their worries when they're around me! I make people happy, very happy. (:D)
10. Your crush?
Benjamin Yeo aka. Benben [:
11. Pass this to 10 people ;
1 JieJun
2 Saurooi
3 Sabrina
4 Vanessa
5 Petrina
6 Xenia
7 Wen Qian
8 Hui Ying
9 Jocelyn
10 Crystal
12. If 5 & 7 were together?
I'd go berserk. They'd be Lesbos! D:
13. who does 5 like?
Teng Chong? :X
14. What colour does 9 like?
She used to like Hot Pink, not sure now.
15. Say something about 8?
She's tall.
16. Who is 2?
Saurooi. [:
17. Talk about 3.
She's damn pwretty. [:
18. Who is 10's best friend?
Yan Ying, i think?
19. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
Xenia ! :D
20. What colour does 4 like?
Nerdy! JK. It's Nice. I think? :X
21. Is 4 single?
Hell, yeah! :D
22. Your relationship with 1.
My AuditionSea friend friend? (:
23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?
Yeah. [:
24. 9's surname?
Sieow! Jocelyn Sieow. [:
25. 7's nickname?
Not sure.. AhQian? :X
26. Say something to 8.
I'm RANDOM.
27. Say something to help 9.
Must take care of your new Aiai. (:
28. Who do i admire?
Everyone! :D
29. Where does 1 live?
Err.. I forgot.
30. 10 of them know who you like?
Nope. [:
31. Say something to 6 when you see him/her.
Helloh? Hope your Blog Shop goes well? :D
32. 10's spouse?
Hendrick! JK. She doesn't have one. (: