Tuesday, March 01, 2016

As seen on Tumblr

                

             

Like I didn’t even wanna put this up but I really want people to see who’s been fucking gold in that relationship. Accusations of me cheating when I haven’t even done it. Telling me I’m a slut because I went clubbing with girls. I put his best interests at hands, lost 10kg for him because he wanted me to look like an FHM model. Bought him things he wanted because I thought he was worth it. Told me I was clingy? Fine, fucker. Find yourself a new girl who actually loved you like I did. I’m so fucking glad I’m over you, you were such a bitch to me and how blind was I to only figure that out a few weeks ago. Good riddance.

Thank god for bestie man. What would I ever do without you <3

--

On a side note, I would like to encourage those in an abusive relationship to GET THE FUCK OUT OF IT. Seriously, I know you love the person hence why you're staying despite it but please, I hope you realize sooner or later that it's just self-destructive. I urge you not to make the same fucking mistakes I did, it's trash and utter bullshit. You're probably thinking they'll change right? Wrong. I mean they might but why risk and put yourself in that situation? If you really love them just leave them till senses reach them. Even if they do say they change, please be passive and careful about it. I don't know much about changes but I read an article about it once and tweeted it out. You can read about it here. Please, please, please be careful. What ever your partner tells you, always remember that you're a beautiful individual and you do not deserve to be treated this way. Basic human rights you know? So anything toxic in your life right now, you can just leave it. You don't need that kinda negativity.

Take care.