"I'm asleep, someone calls my name, I wake up but no one's there."
I want to apologize for all the wrongs that I have done to you, I really just wanted whats best for you. I'm not literate, I can't write, I don't have a vocabulary, I'm sorry. I'm desperate to be cured, I don't want to stay this way forever. I want to be better. I despise myself so much for not being able to pursue or captivate all of you. I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry, I can't be perfect at all. Why aren't I normal? Most of you think I am but yet you still judge me, criticized me, why? Do you find joy in doing so? Are you happy? I'm not saying it's your fault that my life's like this but please, please, please.. Don't add anymore to what I have. I'm very very exhausted. I don't even have the mood to blog. I'm sorry.. I just can't be perfect at all..
