Thursday, March 08, 2012

Selfishness


"I'm losing my mind.. and all I can do is keep quiet and smile."

I'm tired right now, I just took my prozac and sleeping pill. I really should be going to bed right now so this might not be a long post. This might just be about rambles. I don't know.. but hey. I finally learnt to be selfish. I really just want to fight for my own rights to be happy, love the one I really love, see them happier, brighter and most probably smiling more. People are gonna look at me, tell me things, call me a "slut" doesn't bother me anymore, go ahead. Say what you want to say, you haven't walked a mile in my shoes you wouldn't know the kind of shit I've been though. While you criticize, I'm changing. While I change, you stay the same. You're doing the same thing over and over again, you're judging people. Whats good about it? Does it bring you any good? Does it change them? No, dude.. for god's sake. You're only making yourself look bad. Well, I look bad enough but dragging yourself down to my level? Wow. Does it make you feel better doing this? If it does, by all means.. continue. It doesn't disrupt or hurt me one bit. I'm tired of all you people's nonsense. Claiming that you can "make the world a better place" dear god, why don't you save your money and go places like Africa where they really need help you sick selfish bastards. Yeah, take your money spend it on what makes you happy. Go ahead, disregard that $2s you have left in your pocket. Spend your money till your dry. You don't know how hard money is to earn. How people's blood, sweat and tears are filled within that $2 note you have left. Sick selfish ignorant assholes. Dear god, I'm tired. I'm tired of caring about all of you when all I get is shit. God damn shit. Nothing good ever comes out from helping you guys. I'm sick of this world, fucking sick. I'm going to sleep, fuck it. I'm gonna listen to Dubstep, burst my ear drums and not a single fuck will be given to any of you. _l_ This one goes out to all those fuckers. Bye.