Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dear Aason,


"If you want a rainbow, you gotta put up with a little rain."


Ahh.. My sweetie. Firstly, I want you to know how very I am lucky to have someone as sweet, as thoughtful as you. Silly, playing Defense of the Ancients or League of Legends is fine with me. I do get edgy when you start to scold me. Haha, I remember you used to go "Oh my god, babe! Can't you spear properly? What the fuck.." and how when you rage you'd go "Ugh! Argh! *&#*(^^%@$FUCK!1!^&*#" and I'd find it oh-so-adorable. I know it seems wrong of me or rather sadistic but, I love it when after you "rage quit" your game you'd come cuddle up beside me and tell me about the people who made you upset. Every little thing you did, from raging beside me, to playing with my hair, or even spoon-feeding me like a baby is enough to make me happy, I mean.. It just shows how much you care. I love you for all the little things you do, you really keep me smiling.

Baby, I know you can't be there for me 24/7 and I'm not even asking for 12/7. Haha, I just need like 1/7 from you. You know, all the daily calls? It's enough to brighten up my day. Here I am, blogging.. waiting for your calls. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it. I just miss you awfully much. I'm really sorry about the times when I'd just hang up the phone when you tell me you needed to go. I don't mean to do it, I just don't want to feel that pain every single time you tell me "Goodnight" or "Goodbye" it pains me. I just constantly want to be happy.. with you.

Haha, I'm really not good at writing wordy letters about love. It's really difficult for me since there's really too much things on my mind. I just have so much to say, all the time. I hope you'd do forgive me if you find that theres no links to some areas. I'm really trying to convey my feelings. I want to make you understand, how I feel. How much I love you. How sweet, how nice, how awesome you are. Please forgive me, I'm really trying my best. Hahahaha. You know, my mom gave us this matching Angry Birds couple key chain thing. I'll give it to you when you book out. 2 more nights, I'll see you soon.

My left wrist have been hurting for awhile now. I have no idea why its been hurting so much. I have been having sore throat for awhile now. Hopefully we'll get better together? If not we can always get even more ill together. I don't care what happens, as long as it's happening with you, it's alright. You're like the everlasting sun to me, always burning with fire and passion, loving, giving me warmth even in the coldest areas. Without you, I'm sure I'd be nothing, nothing at all. I cannot, absolutely cannot.. Be without you. I love you and you only. I'm sorry for my past issues, I hope you forgive me for them and look forward for the future with me as well. I love you, I really do. Believe me.

With Love,
Stacey