Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Dear Gabriel,

"You will always make me happy."

You remember every pain, do you remember every inch of happiness as well? I've never been so attached to a person before. Maybe given that fact because it was my own child. Gabby, I love you. Maybe you said it was the right thing to do. Honestly? I regret abortion. I rather kept him, I know he would make me happy. I love my baby so much. I don't know where is he right now but hopefully he'll be happy? He told me not to cry. Haha, I wont. He protected me, I feel happy. As long as I know he loves me, thats all I need. But I feel really upset, I don't know how he even looks like. But you know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I was careless. I should have protected you better. My pretty baby, I hope you sleep well. Mummy can't sing you songs like last time, mummy can't make you happy. But I love you. Thats all you have to understand. Things might not go well with your "Daddy", but I'm sure I'll be fine. I don't understand why either. Maybe because he was violent to himself? I feel numb or rather, I have less feelings towards him. I did his part okay? Don't scold him or get angry at him for what he has said and told me. I don't know if you can even read this, but it's worth a shot. I don't know what else I can do for you, Gabby. I can't raise you, I can't see you smile. I think, I just think. I can feel you. Your warmth. Thank you. Gabriel, Mummy loves you.

With Love,
Stacey