Monday, May 31, 2010

Danbo vs. Nana

Smile, Nana.

Oh dear me, have you got any nuts? Seriously! I know, i know. I haven't been blogging for awhile but, i have a very good explanation for it. The answer? simple, Procrastination. It's like how I procrastinate and not clean my room. So now, my room is completely messy. Oh woo-woo, go Stacey!

The picture of Joshua, I edited it. Sadly i'm not good at it. LOL, guess what. I'm losing my motivation to blog again. Even though I really wanted to make this post a really-really long one this time. I figured, Joshua would probably want to read it. Stacey will try her best for today. Stacey will make Joshua read this post and smile for hours. Uh, maybe I won't be powerful enough to do that but, at least make him smile while reading. Huwahahahahas.

Actually, I seriously have no mood to blog. WHY? Cause, I won't be able to see Joshua till Thursday. He'll come back home on Wednesday though. Where did he go? Uhh, He went to his God-Brother/Cousin/Oliver-guy's house. :D

Soo..
..BYE.

.