Saturday, May 01, 2010

BEETCH!

Thank you.

Ughh, god. Didn't know my hand actually looked that manly. I feel shoooo uber happy, you know why? OKAY! I good girl today shoo, i tell you! I got to meet him at Little Guilin the other day as well as today! But, i feel somewhat pissed off at what my friend told me.


My fucked up knowledge is dedicated to that person;
I really don't care, i know i'm dumb if i wasn't, there wouldn't be any reason for me to retain
TWICE right? Afterall, i didn't study. I didn't bother to, but somehow, i didn't think you'd comment me in such a way. It made me like you 40% less, feel happy. I hate myself too. After getting all those fucked up marks, i finally decided to change myself for whose purpose? NOT YOURS. So leave your fucked up comments to yourself, bitch. -.-

WHUUU, i feel better.
Buh-byez!

.