Seriously, I've learned a lesson today. Never have stress-vision, it hurts the heart as well as the brain. I will just not care and learn to trust you, you may love who ever. I was only here to keep you company since the beginning. I don't mind kissing you, I don't mind hugging you.
You know, laying there with your arms around me, felt so comfortable and safe. My heart was racing just cause you were so close to me. When you played with my hair and kissed me I couldn’t help but smile straight from my heart. I could see how much you cared from the look in your eyes. It made me never want to let you go. To just stay wrapped in your arms forever, was heaven.
You are the only one that can make me feel this way. If another guy kissed me, i don't think I'll get the same feeling at all.
Songs i'm loving;
- Paramore - The Only Exception
- Usher feat.Will.I.Am - OMG
- Taio Cruz feat.Ludacris - Break Your Heart
- Lady Gaga - No Way
- Lady Gaga - Monster
♥.
