Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our Future?

But, do you?

Every time i think of you, it makes me wonder if, i'll really be with you forever, of course i want to, but it still leaves me thinking if we're really meant to be. Every time i think of something it eventually leads me thinking about you, how weird is that. Sometimes when i have nothing to do, i think about our future. Like, what we'll do when we're older. Will be get married? will we have kids? Stuff like that.

It makes me happy, knowing you're trying to make me happy now. But, don't push yourself. I don't wanna get mad, i mean who does? Okay, some mad person maybe, but not me. How weird is that we can talk about our future together? Talking about stuff like, are gonna get married when we're older? what kinda house we want, we even know what are the kinda names we might name our children. Zack, Angel and Hey! Remember what you told me? "If we get a 9th child, i'm gonna name that child after me." You weirdo. (:

Every single one of our moment is a pure bliss, to me. It makes me so happy knowing that you care, willing to share. You're maturing, your growing. I know that, but i can't help it. I guess i'm still used to Nana, he's always making me smile with his shyness. It's easy for me to cry, the thought of you leaving me, so unbearable. But if we have to, i'll stay strong. You know what? The you, that you are now is protecting me, making me happy. You've become so manly, i'm in awe. You've grown so tall, i'm jealous. I'm just happy you're mine.

I thought about it just now, when i'm 18 you'll be 16. Don't you find it, like such a big age gap? I mean even now. I know, i know, i've said this before. I can't help it, i don't know what is going though in your mind. I just wanna know you more, your mine after all. I'm thinking so far ahead when i'm supposed to be thinking about now, i'm so weird. I just love you too much, i guess.

I'll probably be moving to Australia next year, i know you don't like it when i keep reminding you this, but it's a fact. I will be moving. But i need you to know the reason why i want to, so i can fulfill our dreams. It's my dream, to get married to you. So we can buy a house, so we can raise our children next time, it's for my happiness, as well as yours. You probably wont be able to see me that much, it'll probably pain you but you have to remember, you're not the only one who has to feel that way. It's only a few years, till i'm 18 at least. But by the time you're 16, you might be able to come visit me in Australia, so why not? But please, you have to know how much i care about you. Just try and bear with it. :D

I love you, and i wont leave you for any other person my dear, Nana-chan.
Because, i'm certain that you're my soul mate sent from above.
(Haha, kinda drama. But it's true, every word, i mean it.)

♥.