Friday, April 23, 2010

Messed Up.

What do i mean to you?

A week more till the end of April. Honestly, my mood today is fucked up, i don't know if it's PMS or what but, i'm in a serious terrible mood. I wish i had someone i'm really close to, maybe Edwin, i've been talking to him a lot on MSN. I haven't seen Edwin for awhile, i really miss him.

Woke up at 11am, went to the gym at 3pm, came back at 5pm. Mom ordered Sakae Sushi, but said it'd be here at 7:30pm, so i slept till like 7pm. Okay, i'm in no serious mood to blog sorry, i'm trying my best though. I really need to go out to cool off, i'm hyperventilating, it feels like i'm gonna die or maybe i'm just too used to it. I'm stressed, i have anxiety and i think negatively.

This is seriously not my day, i'll end here.
Goodbye.

.