Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Braces.

Will it hurt?

What people told me was that it didn't hurt when it's getting put on it just starts to ache after a few days. Gah, i really need braces badly, my teeth are like so crooked. I really don't know what to do with my teeth them anymore. I have no idea why but, i started wanted to make myself look really pretty, it's not to attract attention or anything but, looking pretty, it just seems to boost up my self-confidence more. Don't anyone feel that way?

My teeth has been crooked since i was young, probably because i used to crunch on a lot of stuff. Did you know that your tooth can actually be dissolved in coke? I tried it before when i was young, i didn't wanna drink the rest of my coke so i dropped my fallen tooth in the coke can and placed it beside the sink for about 30 minutes and when i poured it out, my tooth was gone. At that kinda age you'd probably still believe in Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy and Et cetera. LOL, I wanted to put my tooth under my pillow so, sad case for me!

I really hope i can get my teeth done soon, it's so fcuked up.
Umm, byebyes!
Do you know what's hard about denying what you feel for someone?
It's the fact that you can't admit that you're
stupidly jealous when somebody catches his/her attention.
.