Aha! Okay, so what that i lied? :B
I didn't wanna post the pictures cause i didn't really take much of them.
Today's the day where everyone is going to their school of their choice, blah.
I bet you guys are curious about what school i'm going to right? :B
I'm going to friggin' Assumption Pathway School.
Yes, i'm stupid. :D
Wanna know my aggregate score for this year?
88.
Oh, last year? :B
118.
But you know what?
I don't think that school is that bad at all, i think it actually might be fun.
Okay, about the picture.
I cam-whored alittle when i woke up, but who cares anyways? :D
It's not like people go onto my blog just to read my post and scold me shit right?
If they do, they'll get a hell outta me. (seriously.)
Um wells, i gotta head down to the basement now.
Need to help out my mother, she needs help carrying stuff plus sooner or later Joshua will be coming over. (Yay!)
So, byebye.
Okay, about the picture.
I cam-whored alittle when i woke up, but who cares anyways? :D
It's not like people go onto my blog just to read my post and scold me shit right?
If they do, they'll get a hell outta me. (seriously.)
Um wells, i gotta head down to the basement now.
Need to help out my mother, she needs help carrying stuff plus sooner or later Joshua will be coming over. (Yay!)
So, byebye.
With Loves,
♥Stacey