I actually tricked someone over something.
No, i'm not telling who.
Anyways today yesterday, when Joshua was around i made him wear my skirt.
I was laughing hysterically cause it was just too funny.
For those of you who don't know whats the meaning of hysterically, please go suck eggs.
Yes, i am being mean.
.. and again, i changed blogskin.
This time i made sure i posted first cause, whenever i'm about to change my blogskin i always get lazy when i'm done.
It's weird how random bloggers sometimes give me motivation to blog.
But for now it's just self-motivation to give me something to do before the horror actually starts.
Hmm, what horror am i talking about you ask?
The horror of starting the new secondary school life, i know.
It's gonna be fun and, yada, yada, yada.
But, things are gonna change plus i'll see him really seldom which is saddening for me.
Guess what?
I have a love rival.
Yes, excatly.
Someone else actually likes Joshua from what i heard, oh you wanna know who?
Dawn.
She's twelve and has a crush on Joshua, i'm not gonna get jealous so yeah.
I'm getting bored, so yeah.
With Loves,
♥Stacey