Well, well, well.
It's finally Christmas, huh?
In 6 days, it's the start of 2010.
I wont be able to spend new year with him, he has to spend time with his father who has a weeks off.
On 2010, his father allows him to go to peoples house to study.
I guess thats still okay. :B
As long as I get to see him like 1-3 times a week, i guess i'm fine with it.
Went to church today, i met up with afew of my old church buddies.
I haven't seen them like since, June?
I miss them much. :D
I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas today.
I already had the party done, we did a count down yesterday.
It was so fun, i got to see my cousin.
Turns out, two of my cousin's friends likes me. D:
Ryan and Aizan which is kinda weird, cause i'm weird..
Hurhur, wells.
I tried smoking abit, i know how to 'tarek' they said.
The cigarette had this strawberry-flavoured taste, it was soo nice. :B
They drank Carlsberg, they gave me some.
It was so bitter, i don't think i'll able to get a hold of the bitter stuff down.
I still prefer wine though, it's better tasting.
Imma go eat my Hello-Pandas now, soooo Byehhs!
I still prefer wine though, it's better tasting.
Imma go eat my Hello-Pandas now, soooo Byehhs!
With Loves,
♥Stacey.