Saturday, May 21, 2016

Something New

Hey, it's been awhile. It's going to be a very long post so please just bear with me.

I've had several abnormalities ever since my break up with Ray and I think it kinda caused my life to spiral downhill for a little bit but that might actually be Jessica opening the old me up again. I met up with Jessica after my break up with Ray and I was in the saddest fucking state in my life. I went on a clubbing spree because I've always had restrictions from my past relationships and I thought like "hey, since I'm single and practically free right now, why the fuck not."

I kid you not but the very first time I ended up drunk after like a month of my break up was with Jessica and it was a real mess. We had planned to go to Zouk because Jessica's never been there before and we thought it was a good idea to go to T-Bar at Warren's Country Club before the whole thing. I had not eaten that day and I ended up drinking enough to have be laying next to the bushes in Zouk. I was crying and I didn't want to ruin the night for Jessica so I had her call Shaun to pick me up. She told me I called Ray and I vaguely remember him saying "I can't, I'm sorry. You'll be okay, don't worry." I remember him sounding worried, like it was so bad that I started crying more till Shaun came over to pick me up.



During this time I was dating a guy, Shaun. He was sweet, don't get me wrong but I had just broken up with Ray so all things wrong were going for me at the time. He's a vegetarian and I remember feeling weird about this because of Scott's ex-girlfriend. While dating him I really had no idea how to deal with this kinda thing because food is practically my life. I have no idea how Scott does it. He was really nice, out-going, friendly but maybe a little to aggressive and mean to his brother but I know he's close to him and all that's why he does it.

We were going on like maybe 2 weeks of dating and that's where it all ended. It was during valentine's day that I went to the void deck of his HDB. I gave him this handmade board that I thought would've helped him since he was really serious about getting a 4.0 GPA for poly. I thought it would've motivated and kept him organized. I'm not big on gifting, I suck at it if you can't tell already. Anyways, I had specifically told him to take the relationship slow because I wasn't ready yet and he just drags me up to meet his parents. I was scared and dumbfounded. I pretended to be alright and went out to meet Jessica and Rex because we had our own little bestie date going on. Fast forward and I'm back home., to Shaun at my house? To me this was too much. It's only been 2 weeks and he's already asking my mom permission to surprise me at my house. I appreciate the gesture but it's too soon for this kinda thing. So to cut everything short, I just ended things with Shaun after that. (By the way, if you kinda wanna read about Jessica's side you can click here.)



After the whole ordeal, I continued clubbing with Jessica like about 2-3 times a week. We decided to head to this place called Aryaa where her classmate was Farah was DJing. We were there to support her so she gave us a couple of drinks and we just danced. While being there we met this guy named Zac, he bought us a few drinks and we just continued dancing till the club closed. Now Zac, he became really close to us overnight. He told us about his LDR and his career and how he was like when he was younger. I wont disclose his age but he's about almost about the amount of fingers you have, older than me. He invited me and Jessica to this house party that his friend was hosting and it turns out that I actually knew his friends from when I was 16.

So things were easy and good for me there until I met this guy, Daniel. He's a really tall, lanky guy decked in black other than his white shirt peeking through his leather jacket. I've also never met a guy who's more suited to an undercut hairstyle than him. He talked to Jessica about bring me and her to a club that he and his close friends frequent. Jessica vowed to take a break from clubbing after getting drunk at Aryaa but upon hearing a key sentence "they're playing trap tonight", it sold her completely so we went. We went there and Jessica met this guy there that was completely hooked on her and there was some things between them after all of this but I that's probably for you to read on her blog. I didn't feel like dancing that much that day so I went back to the seat they had. Speaking of their "seat", it's being the DJ Deck, VIP area, where I saw Yan Kay Kay and her best friend, Eric. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Right there and then that's when I knew that me and Jessica were really like dealing with really big people.

Okay so, I was sitting down and Daniel was sitting beside me. I see him whipping out his phone and I asked him if he wasn't enjoying himself, he told me that this is what he usually does since clubbing isn't exactly his scene, he's more of a pub kinda guy, he told me. He asked if I wasn't having a good time either too since I wasn't dancing with Jessica and I told him about how I didn't feel like dancing and stuff so he just said alright and poured me a drink. He continued to ask me if I was frequent in clubs and I told him I wasn't, which was true, because during that time you could practically count the amount of times I went to clubs on your hand. I told him about how I'm actually a really good girl and how I was really dedicated to my work and studies at the time and I remember his response at the time, it was so cringy and funny at the same time. "You're a good girl? I like that" I practically died inside because I haven't flirted in like the longest time and I wasn't even sure if I knew how to.

He asked if he could bring me out on a lunch date the next day and I agreed that it was fine so he reached into his pocket for his phone and the most legit thing happened, a condom fucking fell out of his pocket. I was like "woah dude" in my mind, and he told me he just wanted to be "safe" so I just ignored it and typed my number into his phone. We had a ramen lunch the next day and we ended up talking about our past relationships and we realized we went though about the same thing. Our connection was there, everything was good but the more everything went well we realized that we just really wanted someone really close to us without having the use of a relationship since it really scared the hell out of both of us. We ended up as really good friends that talk about life and problems as then and when.



Before things stopped with me and Daniel, I was clubbing at this place called Trace with Jessica and we were dancing and she was shaking her booty so hard that she actually landed up a with job. Initially she was offered a job as a go-go dancer there but we ended up being hired as Bottle Girls at this place called MILLIAN. I worked pretty hard there, harder than my last job I had at a bar that my mom worked at too. I had to wear this skimpy attire that they set for me. Here, I'll show you.
 
I feel like the post might go on alittle too long so I'll leave a part two right after this. Also because it's a special post. See you in part two. :)

Ciao.