Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Suffocated

There comes days where the over thinking starts, today is one of them.

Happy.

Beyond my escalated thoughts of suicides come thoughts of distant happiness that's not so distant. I know the paths to take and I know the stamina needed to overcome such hurdles as these but I don't know why I can't take the steps needed to pursue what I really want.

Emotions.

Not even my emotions but others. Emotions from people around me are beginning to suffocate me. I feel like it's going to be the death of me. I begin to talk about death again as though it's such an easy thing. You see, with a mind like mine, it's probably understandable how "easy" it is. I began my thoughts of anxiety these past hours and I feel like I came to a conclusion but once again I can't seem to take the measurable steps needed. Everything feels against me, it feels like I can't move once again.

Ease.

I wish someone would comfort me. Talk to me. Tell me words of wisdom and tell me things will turn out just fine. I crave comfort. I crave support. I feel so bare. I'm not strong enough to protect myself just yet. All I want is to curl into a ball and wait for April to come.

I need help.