Monday, October 19, 2015

Not okay.

Turns out we weren't okay. I had so many things so say but I know so well that you fell for someone else. Today I saw her tweet "I lava you" and you were making me sing that song on the ukulele with you. I felt so stung. You had a moment with me but used it to serenade another girl. I really hope that you feel is worth it.

All I hoped was for us to be together and to be able to work things out. I guess things just never seem to go my way. I'm trying to do my best without you but it's still hard.

I went to Lot 1 today searching for the Star Wars: Battlefront game you wanted but it isn't out on the PS4 till 17 November so I just got the Telltale series of Back To The Future for you. I kinda hope you like it.

I packed up my room and packed the things you got for me away. It starts to hurt severely when I see them. I feel like everything's gone now. Its so hard having to pretend like you dont exist. All I wanted was to love you. I still do.