Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tumblr Inspirations

" Have you ever seen something on Tumblr thats oh-so-amazing? "

Hello to the people reading this blog. I doubt there will be any, I don't seem like the kind that would be famous like Xiaxue or Miyake Wong. If you don't know who those two bloggers are, well.. You're not Singaporean, are you?

Well back to the topic, TUMBLR. It's been really popular this year and if you've not noticed, I'm a Tumblr-Whore. Tumblr is great, Tumblr is the best. You know why Tumblr is so good? Because unlike most social/blog sites, Tumblr stands united with people. It's not only a blog but it gives us that small area to socialize with people as well. It allows you to be creative, posting your pictures of artwork or poems or even just blots of your daily life.

Personally, I just use it to re-blog people's stuff. So the junk thats in my Tumblr site is mainly how I feel about that day or how funny I thought the things were. Okay so, in that picture you see at the top, it's from Tumblr. My friend actually recreated a few of it and asked me to help her sell it. She's made about 8 collars, If you would like to purchase it, it's now on sale at my blogshop at SGD35.00, I'll put a link down below before I leave. Well now, I hope you guys have a nice day and enjoy this random blog post of mine.

With Love,
Stacey