Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Wanna see you smile.


Heh, haven't really posted anything for awhile. I just felt like posting cause, like.. I feel as if I haven't done enough for you. Seeing you smile, just isn't enough for me, I wanna make you happy, eternally. You might murder me for what I'm thinking about doing next month, even though it's limited edition, even though, you can't really find it anywhere anymore, even if It might be fake, even if you might kill me, I still wanna give it a shot. It might be true, it might be real, and if it is, you'd be happy. It's something you like, a lot. Probably more than Buzz Lightyear. Hah. I just don't know what I can do for you, I'm turning 16 soon, and yet, I still don't know what I want to do with my life, it's frustrating. If only I had a sign, If only someone told me what I should do. Everything would be so much easier for me.