Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beautiful but Fragile


.. Like our relationship.

It glistens, makes us happy. But like a rose petal, once it's plucked, you smell that oder. That stinging order, it's heartbreaking. I love you. Our love, it's as beautiful as roses and as sweet as honey. I can't live without you. The troubles we've gotten, you've never onced left me. You stood by my, giving into my selfish demands. Just to make sure I was smiling. When you wake up today. Be happy, I don't care if you're coming over or not today. I just want to see you smile, like always. Loving you is all I needed to do to make you smile, I didn't see it before. I didn't know you were so stressed. I'm glad we talked it out today. You know, I feel happy and for once in my life, I really feel that I'm important and that I belong as a part of this world. Loving myself? I'm trying. But it's the fact that I love you more than myself. That I couldn't stand looking at you going though the life you're going though. I want to make you happy, always, My darling. I love you beyond words, i'm always happy being with you. You coming over everyday, It makes me smile. I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything else. You're the one I want.

You're the one I wanna marry,

Aason Ong Ching Wee,
You are my life.