I went out on New Years Eve with Joshua, we watched Sherlock Holmes, not really my kind of movie.
Anyhow, i had fun cause i haven't seen him awhile.
I bought him a present for our Monthsary, guess what was it? :D
A necklace with out names engraved on it.
It was so freaking ex, it costed like $50-plus.
After i met up with Joshua he had to go back home cause he had to go to church, so i ended up following my cousin to watch the Fireworks at Marina Bay.
I recorded a video of the fireworks.
Guess what?
I got scolded by my mom for drinking beer, when i don't even like beer.
Who cares?
Even if she tells her Boyfriend and My dad, it wont be much of a problem.
I don't like it anyways. :D
Wells, i better go before "something" happens again.
Byebyes.
Wells, i better go before "something" happens again.
Byebyes.