I'm currently in school now, kinda worried about the teacher.
We have to do the stupid Chinese New Year Poster.
Honestly, i didn't put much effort into it.
My school has a smart board. D:
I don't really think it's that smart, i'm smarter.
WAHAHAHS!
I wanna go for my breaaaaaakkk, im so lazy to do anything now.
Teacher was teaching some of the students how to take pictures using the Webcam.
They were so weird, and meh you say?
I was likeeeee, camwhoring. LOL!
Although it was only like, four pictures?
I feel like listening to Music, i muted the computer.
I feel like blogging but i'm scared, LOL.
Everyones searching for stuff on the computer, well most of them.
Syafrina is seaching for cartoon tiger cubs.
JiaQi is on Facebook, it lags hella' alot.
RAHHH, teacher is coming nearer!
I'm starting to not like ICT that much.
Why? We have to do so much work using Word Document 2007.
When will we actually start blogging. D:
I wanna do codings, so bored, so bored.
LOL, someone said 'Cheebong' and got a scolding from the teacher.
I don't understand whats wrong with Vulgar words.
It doesn't hurt you, unless you make it hurt you.
I feel like Facebook-ing.
RAWR!
Teacher doesn't really look at my computer that much.
E-buddy time. :B
I hope i get to meet Joshua-kun later. :B
I better go now, my heart is going doki doki-suru from being scared. D:
Jana, Byebye! :3
(I'll try to blog more when I get back home.)