Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What's It Become

Probably something nice, sweet and cute. Like someone i met days ago, not telling you guys who. Muwahahahas, anyways i've just put a new navigation inside my blog, that navigation is for my Twitter and pictures i'm storing up, and what kind of pictures? Well, friends, family and such.

Okay, okay. I'll tell you about the guy he is..
Hehheh, so yeah. Thats Nana, aka. Joshua Ho. (: He's cute luh. Once you get to know him better. LOL. I didn't ask his permision to put his picture on my blog. Lalala, you know nothing. LOL.

Oh yeah, i was trying to Twitter just now and..
Yes, what the heck indeed. So i can't Twitter for today, how sad. ):


I took some pictures just now, it looks extreemely Random and Dark. Please don't blame me. (x.x)
Muwahahas, if you see carefully there's pictures in my pictures, yeah. My baby photo of me and my brother, Scott and also my Dad oh yeah, my bed's there too. Hi, Beddy ! LOL, okay super random. I'm like super hyper and and i have Oral tomorrow. Chinese Oral, i'll die. I don't even know how to read chinese well, ughhh. Someone save me please. 私を除けば! tasukete! I rather take Japanese Oral, at least i know how to read some words for japanese. ):

Ugh, oh. ''Someone'' actually asked for a glimpse of my manga collection soo..
(click please)

Thats my manga collection, i have mangas like Fruits Basket, Boys Este, La Corda d'Oro, Love Remedy, Monochrome Factor, Because you Smile, Ouran High Host Club, S.A. (Special A) and Gakuen Alice.

Yeahh, well thats about it for today, join us next time as we discover more about Stacey's life on, SUPER STACEY T.V. LOL, kidding.

Well, i'll be going off now so, Byes !