Monday, August 31, 2009

New Me.

Alrighty, Hello everyones! I've finally finished redo-ing my whole blog, it probably looks better now the previous colours were all so dull. New music, new template, colours, pictures, twitter, pluck, everything. It's better. (:

Hahas, my recent picture? someone actually requested me to dress up in a White Dress, and it look pretty good? I even used it as my blog picture! :D
Oh my gosh, my arms and hands are going numb thanks to the aircon, it's like suppeer cold. I can't really take it. I just realised i forgot to add links to my Facebook, Friendster, Twitter, Plurk, HabboSG and CrunchyRoll.

Yeahh, i've recently been back Habbo-ing and i'm currently DeeJaying at http://HabboTFM.com ; It's probably gonna be your best Radio Station ever, why? Because you have me there! The one and only DJ Stacey. :D

Those who want to add me on HabboSG it's SweetxStac , for AuditionSea it's -x33-RAINN~~ and lastly for CrunchyRoll it's SweetxStac . I'm pretty bored and my hands are seriously going numb, it's cold as ice and hard as a rock.

Well, now i'm going to continue updating things on my blog awhile and head to bed or something, Enjoy my new blog.

With Loves,
Stacey.