Monday, July 20, 2009

Tiresome.

The true hidden meaning behind my emotions, i was pretty sure he knew.
so why do you still treat me this way?
Am i not worth it? Probably. I know i'm not pretty i know i have lots of flaws but i'll change them, cause i can't take it, not having you with me is like having half my life destroyed. My daily life, you were there. Afterschool, we'd always meet. Your kisses, forever always makes me have butterflies in my tummy. Your the one, i'm damn sure that it's you, please.. can i have you back?
I can't do anything much without you here. I need you much, come back? Please.


I walked home just now, from like Yew Tee to Bukit Batok. No idea how many kilometers is that. It hurted alot still it didn't compare much to the pain i have in my heart, take the pain double it by two still not enough, double it by a thousand, probably still not enough, the pain.. it's so unbearable. Faking a smile, trying to control my tears, making excuses just to see him. I don't wanna fake all that, i know what i want and need and thats him.

Anwyays, met up with JiaQi and Amanda today. Francis, Jeremy, ZhiWei, JingLun and Henpig were there, all of us but JiaQi and Amanda jumped off the wall which was like two storys high, i'm afraid of heights anyways, they all were. Guess who jumped of first? Yeah, thats right, ME! It felt good for that moment when i was falling i couldn't see anything but the slight blur images of death, it seemed so slient, peaceful but if you were to think about it properly it's just plain loney. I don't wanna be alone. Back to the point, a bunch of stuff happened anyways, ZhiWei and Henpig 'played' with JingLun, they 'stole' his phone and kept running, so i called my backup which was "DA.. DA.. DA.. DUM.. !" Shamus and Daniel. Darwin was there too, anyways talk talk talk blah blah, then they gave the phone back, afterall that Shamus was still sot so they went to Basketball court to play, i watched anyways.

Sleepy, Gd'night.