Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have him back. <3

Hey all, guess what? i got him back! I'm sooooo very happy that he's with me now i really hope we're last extremely long this time, i'm not gonna agrue with him anymore i'm not gonna fight over little things with him anymore, my baby is soooo adorable i love him to bits. :D We coupled back on AuditionSea too, now have to wait for another four more days before we can get married.

Baby, sorry that i broke the previous time we got married and i'm also sorry that i said break six times, it wont happen again i swear. :D

I really promise that i'll love you better this time, i'll cherish you better this time, love you more, listen to you i'll make you love me back more than last time, i'm gonna show you i really did change, thank you for giving me this chance baby. I really wanna make you shocked. :D
I wanna make you see how much i've changed. I wanna last long, i want us to stay together until the day we die, out parents, people might think it's not possible and it's crazy but i swear it isn't i'm not gonna be like last time, i'm not going to show anymore attitude i'm not gonna be
xiaoqi at every small little thing anymore i'm also going to trust you more, i swear i will. :D


baby, last but not least, iloveyou so damn much. (:

I'm done.
Byeszxc.
26o5o9, our last romance. ilu. <3