Sometimes you don't get what you want in life and it could be about the littlest things you always thought possible about. Like a simple chat to get everything though. Sadness. Depression. I don't know where I'm even going with this. I don't like it.
Sometimes I really miss conversations with two individuals just laying down in bed, no sexual tension, no nothing. But they just start to talk about life and what they want and how they feel. I feel like that's what keeps the relationship going.
Aside from whatever it is I just really wish he had better judgment of the friends he choses. Why would anyone befriend or date a slut. What good comes from it and what good ever continues after. Ugh. Why am I even ranting here. I should be inside watching him play his video games. I really need to figure out how to get my head in check. Someone help.