Thursday, April 04, 2013

What am I fighting for?


"Said I'm okay but I know how to lie, you were all that I had, you were delicate and hard to find."

The amount of pain I bear today? Unbearable. It is killing me, I really feel like i'm on the edge of giving up. What am I fighting for? I can only think of you, it hurts me so much, thinking of you. I ended up on your old blog, I read up all the old posts from 28082011. I never cried so hard in my life. I really don't know what I was thinking when I told myself to blog again.. I just felt like posting that song up, I think. You know, you were so sweet back then. So encouraging.. did you stop because I did too much bad things? I'm sorry.. I can't sleep. I highly doubt it was the coffee keeping me up, I had like only half a teaspoon inside. Not even a whole pack of Red Bull could keep me up. I'm not sure if i'm hungry or I need to puke. I don't know what to write either. I'm so tired of crying, god.. i miss you. This hurts so much, i hate myself, i hate myself so much..
I don't deserve you