LOL, sadness ~
Exams, SA1 is comming. D: !
* dies *
Uhhh, i got kissed :o
yeap yeap, only one knows excactly who.
lalalalas.
Kopi and Ben can't use the computer for 2weeks until their exams are over.
Wait, Kopi can only use the computer on saturday and sunday but only for 2 hours.
LOL.
Woooo, Oral english ! I ROCKED IT ! :D
My Oral teacher said i was one of the best in my foundation class.
i didn't go for MT Oral cause i had fever, WEEEEEEE .
I feel like drawing. lalas, i'll draw later then.
AND KOPI ~ I'm not making a baby with him =__=
anyways unless that your my korkor then it'll be your niece ~ BUT ~
your not lalalas. and i'm not making one anyways. :D
i wanna go to Normal Acadamic :D
And i will ~ weeeeeee ! :D
Oh mee goshh, i think i wont be able to play audi for another 5days. ==
my freaking audi, theres a problem with it.
LOL && i'm freaking confused :D weeeeee.
Okay ending short.
SEEE YEAH ! :D
<3,
Stacey:D